Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dear Booze,

I miss you. It's been over four months since we've been together. It was easy in the beginning, but now I want to be with you on these hot summer nights. It doesn't help that jerkface Jason drinks delicious beer in front of me on a near daily basis. I can't wait for the day when you and I can be reunited. I hope this baby appreciates the time we had to be apart.

Love,

Mary

image-side-hefeweizen

72135528

img-1057

20110329-043444

4cd9fd232129b.image

bluemoon21

5 comments:

Kari in WeHo said...

Im enjoying a nice margarita right now ;)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Lynsey T said...

Dear booze... I'm dying. You crack me up!

Two Pitties in the City said...

That mojito looks fantastic!

Sarah said...

hahahahaha. it'll definitely be worth the hiatus :)

Angie said...

lol great post