Sunday, February 26, 2012

Priorities

I have scheduled a date for my dissertation defense and it is in less than two months.  I still have a ton of writing to do, the presentation itself, and will just try to stay sane while completing this endeavor while taking care of a baby who won't nap in her crib.  Anyway, my priorities for the next 2-3 months are:


1) Elsa
2) Dissertation
3) Sleep
4) Everything else


So, I might be taking a bit of a blog hiatus and you probably won't see me do a lot of commenting.  I am going to keep doing Elsa's monthly updates since that is essentially my baby book for her.  I hope to join the land of the living once this is all over.  Wish me luck!


4 comments:

The Homeless Parrot said...

My husband is defending next month, so I understand the level of stress you're feeling!

Two Pitties in the City said...

I know how long you've been anticipating this...good luck!!! Hope to "see" you soon!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Good luck! We'll see you when you get back. Throw in some pup pics too if you have time.

Julia said...

You do, mama! You can do it!!